BBA Shipping and logistics
- The Bachelor of Business Administration in Shipping and Logistic Management is an undergraduate program created in such a way that students can excel themselves in the area of managerial responsibilities among the sectors in Shipping and Logistics.
- The course is completely a management course which also teaches the students in dealing with the activities which are related to planning the intake of goods, executive process, smooth handling of goods and consistency flow of business.
- The eligibility of the course will be students who have successfully completed 10,+2 pattern are eligible to apply the course.
- This program is designed in such a way that it trains the management students in all areas including complete logistics management, port operations, accounting and port laws.
- In this program students are trained to develop their activities in discovering, understanding and solving the problem and to upgrade themselves in modern areas of Shipping and Logistics
- Logistics Management has become more important in areas like Cargo handling, Stevedores, Container freight handling, Ship chandlers, Cruise ship management and shore management.
- Focus on smart skill development.
- Training on competitive exams
- Well experienced and professional faculty
- Internship and training program in reputed shipping companies.
- Frequent port visit and industrial visit.
- Guest lectures by eminent professionals from the shipping and logistics industry.
- Practical sessions and classes with industry experts.
- Communication skills training for English and Hindi.
- Soft skills training and personality development programs.
The Indian logistics sector is valued at 150 billion contributing 14.4% of Indian GDP.